HKCF has a wealth of experience valuing businesses, both large and small, local and international, across a range of industries, for a number of purposes including entry and exit of shareholders, division of relationship property, taxation matters, pre-sale pricing, non arms-length transactions, independent advice to Boards and corporate re-organisations.
A nine part paper authored by HKCF and entitled "Establish, Enhance and Exit Value" is attached (click here)
Engagements in which Barry and Charles have participated, include:
- Valuation of $4billion for the world-wide assets of an international pulp and paper company for the purpose of a related party transaction.
- Valuation services provided in relation to the $1billion plus merger of the Australian operations of a major New Zealand co-operative's operations in Australia with an Australian company operating in the same sector.
- Indication of value calculations for a shareholder buyout of a trucking company.
- Estimate of value of a manufacturer of truck trailers for reorganisation purposes.
- Pricing calculations prepared for the partial sale of medical practice
- Valuation of an exporter of machinery to determine increase in value over the past 4 years since a change in management
- Pricing calculations to assist the owner of a refrigeration business in his deliberations with an unsolicited approach to buy his business.
For further examples of engagements undertaken (click here)