Hudson Kasper are specialists in the retirement village industry. It's a sector we've been actively involved in since 1985 when the industry was in its infancy. Indeed our very first retirement village client was one of the early pioneers in the sector.
Senior consultant and former partner, Greg Kasper, has acted for retirement villages for more than 30 years and is still actively involved in the industry today. He is the chairman of the Real Living group of retirement villages.
Partner, Barry Wright, has been involved in the industry since 2007. He is a director of several privately owned retirement villages.
We provide specialist advice in respect of:
· Structuring and financing of retirement villages;
· Meeting the accounting and taxation requirements for retirement villages which are unique and somewhat complicated;
· Compliance issues under all relevant legislation;
· Preparation of financial models for budgeting and financing purposes;
· Assistance in meeting the annual audit requirements for retirement villages; and
Our retirement village clients benefit by being able to tap into the knowledge and experience that we have accumulated through our active involvement in the industry over a period of many years.